Terms and Conditions
Last revised: 10/10/2020
Welcome to GoKommerce - SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) E-commerce platform. If you continue to visit using this website or order products/services/online store for your business, you agree to abide by and be obliged by the following terms and conditions
The term 'GoKommerce' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the authorized website owner. The 'you' phrase refers to our website's 'user' or 'viewer' or 'client'.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING. PLEASE DO NOT USE GOKOMMERCE WEBSITE, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY ASPECT OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
ACCEPTANCE OF ACCOUNT TERMS
WEBSITE TERMS OF USAGE
- To access our platform, the user has to undergo the account registration process, where details such as name, valid phone number, email address, residential/business address are collected.
- Service applications can be accepted or rejected by GoKommerce for any reason.
- To access or open a service-based account with GoKommerce, you must be above 18 years (majority age) for the jurisdiction in which you reside or need parental permission.
- Make sure, you do not share your account passwords and keep them safe. GoKommerce won't be responsible for your loss or failure or damage.
- GoKommerce provides its customers or subscriber domain, website hosting, and custom solution (if needed for online store owners) for the duration of the purchased service period.
- Online stores or websites for ecommerce subscribers can be terminated with or without notifications of service expiration or non-payment fee process.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the pages of this website are intended solely for your basic understanding and use. Without prior notification, it is liable to update.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided either by us or by any third party as to the accuracy, timeliness, durability, completeness, or viability of the resources and documents provided or offered for any particular purpose on this website. You accept
that inaccuracies or errors may be found in certain details and resources and we expressly disclaim responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- It will be your own responsibility to ensure that your unique business specifications are met by any products, services, or information accessed via this website. For custom website and mobile app solution for your ecommerce business, do contact our
GoKommerce expertise team.
- GoKommerce website contains content that belongs to or is authorized to us. The design, layout, look, image, and illustrations include, but are not limited to, this material. Except in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions, duplication or copy or reproduction is illegal.
- Gokommerce.com will terminate your account at any time for conduct that is in violation of this Agreement, gokommerce.com believes is hazardous to its business, with or without notice, or for actions where any other party is affected by the use of
GoKommerce site contents are secured under India's copyright law. The text content, programming/HTML script, or code, services sold are prohibited to be copied, translated, hosted, or redesigned at any means without the management permission.
PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED SERVICE
- Based on subscription plans, you will pay fees for your specified web/app service order for your business. (2) Fees are collected based on the user’s interest with multi-products/services. (3) Payment obligations are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
(4) Purchased or selected products cannot be discounted when it comes out of subscription value.
Payments are transferred in a secure manner via credit cards, PayPal, or other online transaction modes. GST-billed accurate invoices will be shared with the customers via mail or notified via call. Customer or user self-cancellation or termination is
not responsible for the service provider or GoKommerce.com concern and as per terms payments are non-refundable.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & DAMAGES
- GoKommerce respects customer value and offers the best SaaS Ecommerce Products/solutions with or without Free trials.
- The use of this website and the products/services for your business growth are truly at your own risk.
- The content provided on the website is reliable, accurate, and complete.
- The details collected from users are secured and used as proof or agreement stating the use of GoKommerce service.
- The links or third-party details expressed or stated in the website are some of our integrated solutions.
No malicious action: To the knowledge of the Service Provider (gokommerce.com), the Application does not contain any malicious code, program, or other internal components (e.g. computer virus, computer time bomb, or similar component)
that is liable to harm, kill, or modify the Application, or that is liable to reveal, harm, kill, or modify any data or other information accessed or processed by the Software in any of the Application's mailings. This warranty will be considered
as part of the conditions of the GoKommerce SaaS Terms and will be secured by them. The Customer shall: (I) immediately inform the Service Provider in advance of any non-compliance under this warranty; (ii) provide the Service Provider a fair opportunity
to correct any non-compliance under the provisions of these SaaS Terms; and (iii) provide reasonable assistance in the detection and correction of any non-compliance.
MODIFICATION/TERMINATION OF SERVICE
at any time with or without any notice.
Changes to the agreement may happen occasionally when new features or products or services are included with the software, in advance with technology enhancements, and for best user experience.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
I hereby acknowledge that the above-mentioned terms and conditions of GoKommerce are fully read, accepted by me and I shall govern this agreement to proceed further with my business to go online.
If you have any queries regarding Privacy Policies and terms of service, get in touch with us.